Tuesday 18 October 2011

So what if it's not Halloween yet..

I love Christmas and all things that surround it including but not limited to; present buying and wrapping, visiting the relatives, cooking the food, deliberating over decor and finding the perfect party outfits.


I decided as soon as I joined Blogger that a Christmas blog was defo in my remit and that I better crack on with it asap! What kind of Christmas-forward person has their presents all boxed off by mid-October but no blog set up hmmm?


So, long story short, here I am blogging about Christmas!


I can't guarantee regular postings, endless wit, free gifts or anything else remotely enticing other than Christmas in all it's glory! 


I certainly think that's enough and I hope there are some people out there like me who might enjoy this online Christmas extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment