Wednesday 30 November 2011

Sculpture Gallery

An over-sized floral display.

Is this the red branch Christmas Tree recycled from a previous year?

The sculpture gallery almost always contains my favourite Christmas decorations at Chatsworth. I think it is for the simple reason that the room feels magical, special and about as CHristmassy as you can get!


Somehow, between the stone statues and the coloured lights, you feel bathed in the warmth of Christmas. It truly makes me feel like a child again; I somehow recapture that youthful excitement and freshness.


Contemporary and yet traditional, witty and yet wholesome; a room full of juxtapositions that somehow totally works and really emits that famous Christmas spirit!


A fantastic experience and one I would genuinely recommend if you haven't already experienced it, this room is like no other decor you will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment